PROYDE owns the names, domains and internet pages that are accessed in proyde.org. Also in the subdomain, and on the secure server: cambiarelmundo.proyde.org.
Access to this website is conditioned to the prior reading and acceptance by any user of the terms, conditions, communications, warnings and other legal notices contained in this clause.
The access and subsequent use of this website by the user will imply its conformity in full and without reservation along with all its contents.
If the user does not agree with the content of these general conditions of browsing, they must leave this web site, not being able to access or dispose of the services that it offers.
The website cambiarelmundo.proyde.org is intended to raise awareness of the objectives of the Proyde Association, especially the Financiacón of Development Projects, as well as its actions in development projects, education for development, and the promotion of volunteering. Additionally, those that may be of interest to its partners, social base, counterparts in the developing world, and the general public.
The texts, images and other content included in this website are the property of the PROYDE Association. Even so, PROYDE makes available to users the contents of this website, unless specifically otherwise, under a Creative Commons license, according to which the user is free to: copy, distribute and publicly communicate the work, under the following conditions:
Recognition. You must recognize and give credit to the work in the manner specified by the author or the licensor (but not in a way that suggests that you have the support of the way you use the work).
Non-commercial. You cannot use this work for commercial purposes.
Without derivative works. It is not possible to alter, transform or generate a derivative work from this work.
When reusing or distributing the work, you must make clear the terms of the license of the work.
Any of these conditions may not apply if the copyright holder's permission is obtained.
Nothing in this license undermines or restricts the moral rights of the author.
This is a summary, the full license can be viewed in Creative Commons: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 España.
This web site PROYDE is created with Joomla. PROYDE, accepts and respects the terms of the GNU/GPL free software license of JOOMLA and all modules, including third parties, used in this website. Specifically the catalog of the Fair Trade Shop (and the OnLine store) is created with VirtueMart, which is also distributed under the GNU/GPL license.This web site may contain links to external pages of which the PROYDE Association is not responsible for the contents or any other aspect related to those pages.
PROYDE authorizes the establishment of links between other websites and yours, provided that the following conditions are respected:
a) that there is no impression that there is a non-existent commercial relationship or connection, or any other type, between PROYDE the holders, responsible or advertisers on the Web from which the link is created;
b) that there is no impression that the contents or website of PROYDE, belong or have been designed by the owners, managers or advertisers of the web from which the link is established;
c) Not to offer an image of PROYDE, its objectives, its information, or its products which is distorted, harmful, defamatory or wrong; and
d) that the link is not established from a website whose contents are contrary to law, ethics and public order, including those containing pornographic, xenophobic, violent, criminal or illicit content.
PROYDE reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in its website, the configuration and presentation of the website, and the conditions of access.
PROYDE does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the website, or to its content. PROYDE does not guarantee the website is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, if necessary, avoid errors and correct them.
Both access to this website and use of the information contained on the website is the sole responsibility of the person who uses it. PROYDE will not be liable for any consequences, damages, or damages that may arise from such access or use of the information.
PROYDE reserves the right to store the IP addresses of users who access the website, know the movements of users and accumulate such generic information and not particularized for statistical purposes. This information is stored with the maximum time required by law.
Personal Data Protection Policy
To register as a registered user of cambiarelmundo.proyde.org, it is necessary to
• Complete the electronic form "register as user" that appears in the Portal and follow the indicated instructions.
• Press the "Send Log" button.
• Confirm the use of the form as a user following the instructions in the e-mail that automatically emits our web site to the email consigned in the registration form.
Through the form as a user of proyde.org you consent and agree expressly and unequivocally that the personal data is incorporated into a file owned by Proyde for the purpose of being able to eventually get news from Proyde-Change the world.
To become a member OnLine, all the data that appear as obligatory in the corresponding form must be completed.
By using the form to become a member benefactor of PROYDE, you consent and agree expressly and unequivocally that the personal data is incorporated into a file owned by PROYDE for the purpose of being able to carry out the banking operations to that PROYDE is authorized, and eventually to get news from PROYDE.
In order to receive the Fair Trade Bulletin, all the data that appear as obligatory in the corresponding form must be completed.
By using the form to receive the CJ Bulletin, you consent and expressly and unequivocally accept that the form data are incorporated into a file owned by PROYDE in order to be able to send you specific news about Fair Trade - Responsible Consumption of PROYDE.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, the data provided will be incorporated into the PROYDE file registered with the Data Protection Agency under number 2.071.020.230 and intended to facilitate direct debit, sending information, both on paper and by email, of PROYDE and compliance with legal obligations. At any time, the data can be consulted, rectified or canceled by the interested party, either in writing to the registered office of the PROYDE Association, located at C / Marqués de Mondéjar, nº 32 - 28028 Madrid, or by email to the partners address @ proyde.org
PROYDE undertakes, with respect to the use of the data included in the aforementioned file, to respect its confidentiality and to use the data in accordance with the purpose of the file, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep the data and adopt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of Security Measures of automated files containing personal data, approved by Royal Decree 994/1999, of June 11.
In any case, PROYDE will transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
Responsibility of the Association PROYDE, owner of the portal
PROYDE will only be liable for any damages that the User may suffer as a result of using the Portal when said damages are attributable to a malicious act of the PROYDE. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Portal is carried out at his own risk and his entire responsibility.
PROYDE is not liable for damages that may arise from, with a purely enunciative and non-limiting nature,
• Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the computers and computer equipment of the Users, motivated by causes beyond PROYDE's, that prevent navigation through the portal;
Delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or in other electronic systems;
• That may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference outside the control of the Portal and that are not attributable to PROYDE.
• Divergences in the information, documentation and / or other content of the Portal that may exist between the electronic version and the printed version.
• The impossibility of providing the service or allowing access for reasons not attributable to PROYDE, due to the User, to third parties, or in cases of force majeure.
PROYDE does not control, in general, how the user chooses to use the service.
In particular PROYDE does not guarantee under any circumstances that Users use the service in accordance with the law, these General Conditions, ethics, generally accepted good customs and public order, nor that they do so in a diligent and prudent manner.
Obligations of the user
In general, the User is to comply with these General Conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or on the Portal. The User is always to act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith. The User should use the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service, abstaining from using the Portal in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal functioning of the site, the property or rights of PROYDE, the rest of Users or in general of any third party.
Specifically, and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User is obliged, in the use of the Portal to:
• In the case of registering, the User is obliged to truthfully provide the data and to keep the data updated.
• Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the Portal, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any way against public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general the current regulations.
• Do not enter, store or disseminate through the Portal any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the Portal, in any of the Services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of PROYDE, of any User, of PROYDE suppliers or in general of any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing any type of alteration or impeding the normal operation thereof.
• To adequately safeguard the User's name and password with which it is registered, as identifying and enabling elements for accessing proyde.org, undertaking not to cede its use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for the damages that may arise from their improper use. Likewise, the user undertakes to notify PROYDE, as quickly as possible, of their loss or theft as well as any risk of access to the user's name and / or password by a third party.
• Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the Portal, not using the contents and in particular the information obtained through the Portal to send advertising, send messages for direct sales or for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
• Not to use false identities, or to impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Portal, including the use, where appropriate, of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
• Not destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of PROYDE or third parties.
• Do not enter, store or disseminate through the Portal any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, or in general any content which will not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties.
La plataforma Cambiar el Mundo, para la Financiación Colectiva de Proyectos de PROYDE, está implementada sobre un servidor seguro. Toda la información, incluidos datos personales o bancarios, se transmiten de forma encriptada para proporcionar toda la seguridad a quienes confían en PROYDE y sus Proyectos de Desarrollo.
Algunos contenidos de Cambiar el Mundo están traducidos.
Certains contenus du site web Changer le Monde sont traduits.
Some contents of the website Change the World are translated.
PROYDE lleva más de 30 años de dedicación a la misión de trabajar en la promoción y el desarrollo de las personas en los países empobrecidos, mediante la realización de Proyectos y Programas de Desarrollo.